Sunday, July 7, 2013

Joining RoseClan

Hi! I'm Echospots, and this is my first blog/clan-thing! I decided to use the name, "RoseClan" for reasons I am too lazy to explain ^-^'' Hehe... Too join all you need to do is type in the information that's going to be need (it's listed below, you jack-wagons)! We do have rules that one needs to follow...

Rule 1: No bullying/harassing others.

Rule 2: Use the posts for roleplaying, not the chatbox.

Rule 3: Please no O.P. characters!

Rule 4: No prophecies without my consent!

Rule 5: Make as many cats, so long as you can keep track of them!

Rule 6: Have fun!

So, uh, here's the needed criteria for your cat(s)

Name
Looks (Eye, coat/fur, long/short fur)
Personality
Rank (Deputy, Warrior, Med. Cat, Queen, Kit, Elder, Apprentice, you're character could be a rogue or a loner living outside the territory!)- Med. Cat Apprentice is already taken, sorry! ^-^'' My friend wanted her Warriors fan character to be the medicine cat apprentice, sorry!
Family
Back story/History (Loner, rogue, kittypet? Tragic past? Nothing too detailed, please!)
Image (Link please~ But I could find you one you wanted me to)
Theme Song (:P Not required, but I'm curious to see if your cat would have one! Plus, I'm obsessed with music, and I usually give my characters songs that relate to their life or their current problem!)

Thanks for joining, and if you have any questions, talk to Navyblu3 on DeviantART! I'm not going to give you my email address, so use my DeviantART to talk to me! ... Or just comment below!

10 comments:

  1. Name: Nightflame
    Looks: Nightflame is a black long haired tom with lighter calico and white patches and streaks. His eyes are a very light gray, with a hint of blue.
    Personality: He is a very bitter cat who can't seem to curve his sarcasm.
    Rank: Medicine Cat
    Family: His mother is Cherrywind and his brother is Almonddash.
    Story: Nightflame is bitter because he doesn't want to be a Medicine cat. He was going to be a Warrior but was cripple by a beaver trap on his hind paw. He blames his brother.
    Image: http://imgc.classistatic.com/cps/poc/120821/414r1/98765kh_27.jpeg
    Theme Song: How Could This Happen to Me by Simple Plan

    Name: Almonddash
    Looks: Almonddash is a calico and white long haired tom with very pale green eyes.
    Personality: He is a happy go lucky fellow. The opposite of his brother. Often times his friendly attitude can even be mistaken for flirting with the she-cats. He does have an ambitious streak to him.
    Rank: Warrior
    Family: His mother is Cherrywind and his brother is Nightflame.
    Story: Almonddash was exploring with his brother back when they were Apprentices when Nightflame got caught in a old beaver trap. His brother changed after that and Almonddash wishes he wouldn't blame him, but even he is starting to blame himself.
    Image: http://img.ehowcdn.com/article-new/ehow/images/a08/91/cv/longhaired-calico-personality-characteristics-800x800.jpg
    Theme Song: Its Not Over by Daughtry

    Name: Cherrywind
    Looks: Cherrywind is a almost white she-cat with soft streaks of a pinkish ginger tabby. Her eyes are a light amber.
    Personality: She is a very sweet she-cat, but is bitter about one subject. Her son, Nightflame. She is also a skilled hunter, but doesn't like fighting that much.
    Rank: Warrior
    Story: When she found out about her son's accident she was furious, not sympathetic in any way. Her mate was a kitty-pet, but she's kept it a secret from everyone.
    Image: http://miniaturepoodlepups.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/loki1.jpg
    Theme Song: Gone by Chris Daughtry for losing her mate.

    Okay there they are :D I hope the stories aren't too long

    ReplyDelete
  2. Might as well make the kitty-pet cuz he may come up later lol

    Name: Phantom
    Looks: Phantom is a black tom cat with very light blue eyes.
    Personality: He is a very loyal kitty-pet. He rarely leaves his house-folk and keeps all trespassers off their yard. Though he does have a slight rebellious streak.
    Rank: Kitty-pet
    Story: This small rebellious streak lead him to wander into the woods far from his two-leg house once. He got lost, but Cherrywind helped him get home. They fell in love. In the end he had to leave her though, the lived two different lives.
    Image: http://th08.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2012/318/6/9/my_black_cat_by_bluteisen-d5l1opq.jpg
    Theme Song: Sorry by Daughtry to Cherrywind for leaving her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D Thanks, Primrose! I'll get your cats added as soon as possible (hopefully by tomorrow)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I got them uploaded way earlier than I hoped so! ^.^ The post introducing them will take a while though...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its fine, I'm grooming my dog so I've got time lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. X) Hopefully, they'll be up by Thursday. I would be typing up so I'd be up by tomorrow, but I'm helping my older sister with stuff for an art project :3 I'm the only artist in my house, so when my siblings have art projects, they come to me for help...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw well that's nice of you ^___^ its koo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Name:Ravenfeather
    Looks:Raven is a black she-cat that has white paws. Her eyes a firey amber.
    Personality:gentle and highly loyal, will stop at nothing to know everyone is okay but has a shocking side from her past.
    Rank:warrior
    Story:was a rouge and saw too many cats get killed by two-legs and hates them with a fiery passion.
    Image:http://animal-backgrounds.com/files/Black%20Cat/black_cat_orange_eyes_wallpaper.jpg

    ReplyDelete