Saturday, April 19, 2014

Frick... I am so sorry

Okay, due to the fact that I have little to no time of availability because of work, schoolwork, and the fact that my lack of motivation for anything could be directed at the possibility of depression, I am putting this blog on hiatus until further notice. I will be getting on occasionally to check upon things, but there will be no further regarding any events of sorts. If you wish too, you may take on the roles of my characters if needed for something with TwilightClan.

I'm sorry, but I don't have the time and motivation for Blogger at the moment. I'm sure that once I've gotten past all my schoolwork and other events, RoseClan will be up and running again. I'm not deleting it though. Hopefully by summer the hiatus will be lifted.

Until further notice, adios mis amigos!

2 comments:

  1. I totally understand!! Life gets busy! I think for everyone there wont be much activity until summer, which is okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont sweat echo we can wait!!

    ReplyDelete